In 2013, Vintage Oaks:
- Welcomed more than 125 new property owners to the community
- Were named the fastest-selling community in the Texas Hill Country
- Opened three new neighborhoods to meet buyer demand
- Added several new resort-style amenities
We are very proud this growth and excited to see what 2014 brings. To celebrate our great year, we are offering special holiday financing including no payments until Spring 2014 for homesites purchased though the end of the year.*
We currently has properties ranging from 1 to 14 acres, and with no payments for three months, there has truly never been a better time to buy at Vintage Oaks.
In addition to Vintage Oaks‘ great year, with 125 homesite sales and recognition as the fastest-selling community in the Texas Hill Country, both New Braunfels and Austin have experienced tremendous growth and success in 2013. New Braunfels was named the top rebound city in the nation by Homes.com. Austin has the No. 1 economy in the nation according to the most recent “On Numbers” report, setting the city up well for next year, said the Austin Business Journal. Vintage Oaks developer SouthStar Communities recently moved its corporate headquarters to Austin.
Vintage Oaks’ banner year is thanks to its exceptional masterplan in a coveted Hill Country location, with an array of spectacular options for acreage property including wooded, cul-de-sac, and view homesites in both gated and non-gated neighborhoods, and premier resort-style amenities.
Throughout 2013, Vintage Oaks has offered new property for sale and opened new neighborhoods in response to accelerated sales and continued demand. The community’s newest offerings include:
- Silver Oaks, a new neighborhood of 1- to 2.42-acre view properties within walking distance to many of Vintage Oaks’ amenities, including the Clubhouse, swimming pools, athletic fields and walking trails
- Champagne Hills, Vintage Oaks’ first gated community in more than two years, offering a private location and some of the most spectacular Hill Country views
- Vineyard Ranch, which will offer larger estate lots ranging from five to 14 acres
- The Reserve, which will offer land buyers a unique opportunity to purchase a one-acre homesite featuring a range of home designs for quick move-ins
For more information on Vintage Oaks or living in the Austin area, visit Vintage Oaks.
Happy Holidays from Vintage Oaks!
*See sales associate for details
The post Vintage Oaks is offering special holiday financing appeared first on Vintage Oaks.