Where else can you ride a giant ferris wheel, witness an antique tractor pull and will your pig across the finish line at the Ham Bone Express pig race, all in a day’s fun? Don’t miss the Comal County Fair & Rodeo this weekend, being held at the Fairgrounds in New Braunfels.
The 120th Annual Comal County Fair & Rodeo began this week and ends this Sunday, September 29.
Highlight of the Comal County Fair & Rodeo this weekend include:
- Pizza eating contests sponsored by Papa Murphy’s Pizza
- A day at the barn petting zoo
- Barbecue cook-off
- Baking contests
- Live musical performances
- Carnival games and rides
- Kiddie tractor pull
- Rodeo show with special appearances by Leon Coffee Barrel Man & Cowgirl Chicks Trick Riding
- Championship Bull Riding
Don’t miss the Comal County Fair & Rodeo this weekend. And don’t forget to set aside some time to visit Vintage Oaks while you are in New Braunfels and take the opportunity to tour the premier Texas Hill Country master-planned community. Vintage Oaks continues to evolve to meet buyer need with new offerings that only make living at Vintage Oaks even more desirable. The community has recently introduced two new neighborhoods:
- Champagne Hills, Vintage Oaks’ first gated community in more than two years offering one- to five-acre properties
- Silver Oaks, a new neighborhood of spectacular 1- to 2.42-acre properties featuring some of the most breathtaking views of the Hill Country’s rolling terrain and majestic oak trees
Vintage Oaks recorded its best quarter since 2008 in the first quarter of 2013, with 44 lot sales for more than $3.5 million, necessitating new releases and future planning to accommodate new buyers.
For fair details and ticket information, visit their website.
For more information about the community, visit Vintage Oaks.
The post Don’t miss the Comal County Fair & Rodeo this weekend appeared first on Vintage Oaks.