Tucked in to the Texas hill country is beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. This quaint town is the perfect place to raise a family. As home to two of our master-planned communities, Vintage Oaks at the Vineyard and Havenwood at Hunters Crossing, we've discovered tons of fun attractions for the whole family to enjoy. Check out these great places to discover:
- Landa Park: Swim in the spring-fed pool, picnic under the oaks, ride in a paddle boat or even take a 15 minute trip in a mini-train!
- McKenna Children's Museum: Spend the day exploring, learning and stimulating your children's minds as they discover a world of creativity. Exhibits include: Lend-A-Hand Ranch, the Grocery Store, Outside the Lines Art Studio, the Tot Spot, Destination Space and many more!
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort: Have fun in the sun at this kid-friendly water playground! You can enjoy miles of tube chutes, endless rivers and uphill water coasters.
- Animal World & Snake Farm: For the animal lover in the family, a visit to this unique and fascinating animal facility is the perfect choice. Experience the wild at this home to over 500 animals!
- Historic Town of Gruene: In neighboring Gruene, TX, you and your family can experience the charm of this historic town or go swimming, wading, tubing and rafting on the Guadalupe River.