- Fort Worth and Arlington are ranked as the least likely in the country to experience home-price depreciation in the next two years. PMI Group, Inc., October 2008
- Fort Worth is ranked fourth in the nation for real estate investing. HomeVestors of America, 2008
- “Fort Worth is the best region to relocate families.” Worldwide ERC, 2007
- Dallas / Fort Worth is the fastest growing Metropolitan area in the nation according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- “Fort Worth is the nation’s fifth best city for jobs.” Forbes, 2008
- Fort Worth is ranked No. 9 on Fortune Small Business Magazine’s list of 100 Best Cities to “Live and Launch.” March 2008